(Mind) – The Gap – (Fullness)




Do I need that GAP in my life then”””
(coincidently, she says, wearing that 2-nd hand overall we bought in Brussels during ART BXL, ALL OVER)

I miss you already
I will love you forever

Fits the GAP years (1993 – 5)
Fits me now – but will it fit me – tomoooorow?
(Long gap btw breakfast and a very light dinner - and that daily: then yes)

The train I’m in takes me away from the subject – Takes me away from the object of my desire (at times)
And coincidentally my train is direction Bruxelles
though I have to get off prematurely.

Does one need that aching gaping gap in the center of one’s chest
of drawers: open the 2nd from the top
“You’ll find mama’s old overall that she managed to squeeze into for 3 weeks a year – the spring/summer changeover weeks – the “I’ll show them, I’ll show them all at their personal fair/on their private beach””
(Turn - Laugh - Crunch - Cringe)
LEAVE IT RIGHT WHERE IT IS – honey (sorry, i didn’t mean to shout, sweetie)

Sat/Nam
Sat/Nav (low on battery)
Sat/Sun lovers' life
Sat there and stared:

Trickle down effect of molten kisses
Overflowed and stained.
(Washes it out – Stoned)
Gap: “Stone wash it out.”

Let it wash over me then.
Let the waves –
Let’s    wave

“GOODBYE”
        (: “wave: “Bye bye “daddy”””)

Your famous last words:
In that outfit you look like
Status Quo
Ironic?
Ala(ni)s
Wrong decade / age / gap
Give me a break (-up/-fast as I’m starving rn talkabout
status quo)
  is no more or never was
“The present is an egg laid by the past that has the future in its shell”
(suit)(jump)(suit)(over)(all) the obstacles

But then the light lunch I had before running for the train was your very special omelette.
(which as you and the whole of idiomsynchratic Britain tells me I couldn’t have without breaking them eggs)

gap’s n crack’s ey?
Can I just say it was non cagey / free roam / organic / etc <3