Deep Impact II*


Hey bb see I make a work about parallell universes

Ain’t it funny how ll ll is double paired?

My mac book box is featured, the one with the galllllaxy”.
I was gonna talk about Thomson and Thompson, you know them?
They’re not brothers BB though they look just the same.

T: “Thompson, with a ‘P’, as in “Philadelphia””
T: “Thomson, without a ‘P’, as in “Texas””
(This is underlined cos I copy pasted it from wiki which turned it into a linear portico that puts US right into a
State.
Just Like That.)

There’s the one where they go to the moon and their beards won’t stop growing.
And changing colour like my screensaver (talk about mac)

Talk about mac, no no, that’s what Tin Tin wears. In case he gets wet or enters a shitstorm
(not to go Rusty Rusty: The fun part is the pun fart (talk about shit storm))

Y’see they’re known for their spoonerisms now that just makes me think of you bb and
how I wanna spoon with you (but don’t put your hands on my belly, that’s not formal enough.
Bb your feet are cold. Unlike…bB! Celestial body – my ass)

Sockets on the Run”
(another spoonerism, which brings me rrrright back into space)

WATCH! THIS! SPACE!

(                                                        )

Look, there’s a picture where they fall n’ see ****, poor fellas
They wear stripy swimsuits and dive into a mirage.
Thjaja, I know!

red/wh_ITE meteor _ITE
Made earth shake?
Did I make your milk shake?
The sǝpodᴉʇuɐ are all confused BB – what did we do?
Make vanilla strawberry shake instead, k?

This piece will also feature me wearing blue stripy dungarees, of which I have 2 pairs**
One was my Ma’’’s one my Pa’’’s
(Lee and Lee)
It also includes a 90 x 120 cm unstretched drip painting (red) by my granny
though really I’m using it just cos of its stripes.
Form is so important bB (**that’s why I’ll wear them both when getting onto my mirror stage)

 Leeɘɘ

And what do you know – the stage becomes bed.
(Y’know the song (…) wanna make <3 2ya Bb (…) when 2 become 1111111)
Pssst: And where will we make love then? Twin or Double (entendre 2b precise)

The USA has 13 stripes (original states) and 50 stars (present day states)
And that just tells you about expansion and states of the art and so on.

And don’t even get me started on the potential of the black hole BB
But you should know, ey?




 *II was gonna use a font called Impact to sort-of reflect the title but then – this one’s called 3 Times New Roman/A lady can’t say no to that bb