Honey

Honey

i need u2 (soft) wear me on your sleeve
slave to leave
it or take it with
              or without
you
take me a
round (ON me, k?)

roll       over bthvn
roll me over             the dovely door is open
                      btw
but you seem stag-e-nant:

"don't roll your stuck up eye at me"
though really that's what our electromagnetic field ordered.

Or was it the buzzinezz of the Venetian side street?

      i Turn The Blind i
      turn into the blind, alley
                                           V-1-eye-King Valley

The Norwegian side dish (fish à la sth or basil) watchoutforthebones
that distorted your "s/oft EN/word"?
all the time (in the world) I need it all the time. I needed all the time,

so I pinched it.!
easy.!

OdIN:
oh dear odeur.
oh fleur u smell so sw(AN)ell: “flannel me dry”
 chanel me
(        Softly)
         Softly not washed too hot

never washed

never rot